❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

Confusing

12:45 AM by Jiaming

Today...dunno y...
I'm feeling sad....
keep thinking some unhappy stuff...
Keep thinking about my parents things....
SCHOOL Things...
Tomorrow..school gonna open again....
gonna boring staying in the DEWAN MAKAN ASRAMA again...
really hate it...
but
THANK GOD that tomorrow I'm going to the PENGHAYATAN RUKUN NEGARA duno at which side which side's resort...BLUR bout it...
but...
i think...OK la...
at least no need keep staying in the Dewan Makan Asrama...
It's Raining now...
My feeling?!
It's complicated......
why human must have feeling...

HAPPY...
SAD...
everything........

y cant just be a person who is no feeling...there's nothing in it...
no need keep thinking bout this...bout that....
sometimes i really hate to be a human like this...
YES it is....
but...

My friend says that HUMAN IS THE PRODUCT OF GOD....
and WE MUST CHERISH IT...UNTIL THE END OF OUR LIFE....
i think it is true....maybe...
The rain had stopped....
haiz...

when is the time that my life stopped...
nobody knows that...
I don't know bout it...
it's sure that you won't know about it...

Next year I'm gonna be a Form 4 student...
and a boring studies started...
worst than the last 3 year I've ever been...
CHEMISTRY!?
BIOLOGY?!
PHYSICS?!
MORAL?!
ADD MATHS?!
no more choices to choose....
A?B?C?D?
it just having a text pad waiting for u to write.....

TIME FLOWS AWAY....waiting for the second to get into FORM 4...