❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

DIE...or D.I.E?

12:04 AM by Jiaming


Die?
Means mati loO0...
But...
whats D.I.E means lerx....?
D.I.E>>>Death Investigating Extension<<<
D.I.E established to accommodate those who have been sent away by their supervisors.
YUE CHI-LONG (Roger Kwok), who has cracked a large number of difficult cases by extrasensory means, is assigned to the D.I.E. believing that he will get promoted soon. Later LONG finds out that his supervisor still has a long way to go before he reaches retirement age. Hoping to leave the DIE as soon as possible,LONG gets to solve a lot of cases.
YING CHING-CHING (Sonija Kwok) takes an uncompromising stand over every case she deals with, which leads her into constant quarrels with LONG. The relationship between the pair is deteriorating day after day. :)