❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

She's A CRAZY people.....

5:01 AM by Jiaming

17 October..... 10.30 am-1+++ pm....

firstly......im hanging out with my "friends" out to MEGAMALL.....
then.....
I realize one thing that....
at the time that "they" buy da freaking stupid n silly movie that is "DISASTER MOVIE".....
Im having da day that da name same as the movie....
.that is.....

"171008 IS SUCH A DISASTER DAY FOR ME n FROM NOW ON....I LOVE THE FRIDAY THE MOST"

coz i can be free from them.....they are CRAZY!!!

get back to the topic....
after thay buy d tickets....involve mine....
there r having two female patients that are quarelling for ..... "I want to sit with "MR C"......
another one....."No way,Im da one who sit with MR C......
"OK....just let MR C sit between us......"

at that time~

THANK GOD I DIN VOMIT IN FRONT OF THEM......

and....

they just ignore me like this.........
everything Im asking....
they ignore.....
they are just having a disease named in BM >PENYAKIT GILA LELAKI<
it just seems that they haven seen boys before.....
THEY ARE SUCH A B****!FREAKING CRAZY.....
F**K OFF la....tot themself beautiful like what...


really wanna use VOODOO DOLL to curse them to get into the hell......suffer from everything....



but....i think u will curious about why i love friday start from that day....
coz....
i just quarel with them n just leave them...
i walk n call my friend...change location to EAST COAST MALL...the newest mall in Kuantan...
We did....
we just simply walk n walk.....do nothing....enjoy the cool and fresh air inside it...
and then....
eat at BIG APPLE...DONUT N COFFEE.......!!!I LOVE THE iceberg donut....
i tried it....i just SSWWEEEETT!!!!

and check out for new stock at the TROPICANA LIFE store.....
I REALLY WISH TO BUY ALL THE THINGS INSIDE THE STORE....because...IT WAS REALLY NICE.....


I REALLY ENJOY STAY WITH MY SMKTA's FRIEND......more enjoyable compare with those FREAKING CRAZY patient.........

that day....WE STAY AT ECM FROM 2++ pm-10++ pm.....WE LEAVE and CHANGE LOCATION AGAIN.....IT IS TC MCCDONALD !!!! and KFC......=)

NICE DAY.....but also WORST DAY.....
aiya....just forget bout the bad day.....those crazy people....lost in my mind!!!
but i wont forget bout the best day in my life....
ECM~the most happening in Kuantan....it's true....

shops...
foods....
accesories....
FRIENDS....
and.....FRIENDS!

The "she" is ME!