❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

A Day That is Nothing SPECIAL...

9:05 PM by Jiaming

31 October... 8.30 pm ++

It is the last day in October...
Haiz....

It is also the Halloween...=)

And it is also such a boring day for me...
it is....
Friday is a boring day...
normally...
finish school at 12+ pm
boring laz....
but today was special...that
I didn't go to school...PONTENG
coz school is helding a JAMUAN + I'm very tired for yesterday the Penghayatan Rukun Negara stuff...
stay almost 10 + + + hours outdoors...
hear ceramah....
have malay's food...nasi lemak...Malay style prawns...chickens...n kuih when tea time

boring la~
Afternoon...then...keep
updating my blog...edit my pictures...watching TV…sms with friends lo…

At night…

No where to go…

Firstly…just plan to sleep earlier…

Then…

Get caught by dad to go East Coast Mall…

We walk separately…I walk to the Living Cabin in 2nd floor to buy Brenda’s present coz brenda’s birthday is on 2 November…

Then go to Parkson to meet dad back…

Haiz…

After that…go to the BIG APPLE DONUTS AND COFFEE to buy donuts…

Then…My youngest brother go to Baskin Robin to buy ice cream…it is freaking expensive…

Then? Whatelse?Go back home lo…with donutsice-creampresentsclothes that dad bought 4 me in the TROPICANA LIFE shop~