❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

I Love My New Sun Glasses

9:46 PM by Jiaming

My mom...bought me a sun glasses on 24 October...long time ago rite?

that time im just finish PMR for almost 6 days i think...
then my mom bring me to Terengganu the Residence Resort to get relaxed...plus visiting my mother side grandmother at PAKA...no idea where is it...
then...when on the way my mom drive car...
I saw a new mall named MESRA MALL at duno where lol...
It's as big as the East Coast Mall at Kuantan there...
really..
Then when I arrived to the Residence...
we checked in then continue drove to grandma's house...
after that we have dinner together at the Kemaman...such a long journey... we sat on my aunty's Honda City car... we go to the new mall that is MESRA MALL before going Kemaman...

U know...there are funny thing... that my mom and my aunt over excited to shopping in the new mall until they forget about my garndma...
Im only the one who guide grandma since Im a good grandchild rite?

haha... there are having...GIORDANO shops...Toy R us...my brother favourite place...he keep seeing the LEGO CITY that cost RM798...OMG...then Optical 88 that my sun glasses bought there...Secret Recipe...Roti Boy...Carlo Rino shops and many more...haha we stay almost 2 hour +...until 5.30 sumthing then just continue drove to Kemaman lo
I LOVE MY SUN GLASSES...
SINCE IT WAS THE FIRST THING I RECEIVED FROM MY MOM AFTER PMR... LOLX~
And It's cool...as it is having some matrix feel about the sun glasses

Matrix feel~cool~