❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

Stupid~

11:47 PM by Jiaming


3 November...Monday


I didn't go school today coz today was the football match for boys...
and nothing to do for girls...
haiz...
I woke up at 11.03 am...>tak kira late loo<> update my blog looo It's boring...
and I'm Bored~

I agree with the 4th picture's sayings...that MY LIFE IS BORING

at this time my Good Friend that is Mathil she online...then i just cincai chat with her lol...
then suddenly...she come out with an ink drawing

She draw me and her....haha...nice drawing right...
then we start getting crazy in drawing nonsense things...haha
I wish the time can stop at the moment we getting crazy in drawing....
here are some of our karya
haha...

I wrote this...not bad huh...

FRIENDS FOREVER

SAW MY NAME~haha

4.37+++
chat with my friends....
Mathilda...
Afiq...
Jin Yang...
John....
Jona...

mention the small boy background?cute ler?my cousin ooo....

First Time i chat with JOHN...my new friend~

Nice Dayz~