❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

Friends...is for betrayed?

4:45 AM by Jiaming


I'm confusing because of HER......
she lied to me...
said that she will come...she will come...
BUT THE RESULT IS...


SHE didn't come at all...


At this time...

I think about the word "
BELIEVE"...
Is it exist in this world...?
Finally I know it is not...
Even in the word "BELIEVE"
There are also having it's antonym inside it...
That's LIE... See That?
BELIEVE

It's happen on 21 October ...
8.30+ pm

I called her for many times to ask her see whether she come anot tomorrow that is 22 October...
She didnt answer the call...
Then I sms her...She didn't reply also...
I called her again...
then finally she sms back....
>I'm coming lah tomorrow<
Mention the "lah" word...seems like she thinks Im annoying...

the next day, she didnt come...
on 23 october...she came...then being normal...
din apologize AT ALL...

Another time...
is when the day when the GPK KOKO ask those non-malays see who wants to go to the wat wat Penghayatan Rukun Negara...
She is the one who seems like very excited to go for the seminar...
then just show off that her joined the duno wat stuff in Singapore...
then GPK just called us to write the names....
then on dat day...
she didn't exist also...without telling me...
really gonna use the "EXIST" word...

At that time...
I just know that sure I will lost one of my friend...that is her...

Friend her?
Don't friend her?

I AM CONFUSED... then i asked my friend that is "THE WORST BLUNDER" d msn named....
it's not my fault...
he just keep staying at her side...

It's her... already twice....
chances and chances I already given.... I didn't do anything wrong...
when he said bout >everybody will make mistake< I started like wanna cry like that.... He is one of my best friend... and he treat me like that... Then I just directly said I gotta go...
it really hurts me...