❤It's the place where my story...starts❤

I Love Jona!

Kolej Komuniti...lol...Wat Again...

3:29 AM by Jiaming

5 November

Aiks...
get kejar da borang koko like get kejar the hutang like that...
Wat the hack with the NKT...
Always marah marah like hell...
Go to hell la...
sakai her...
That's my problem whether I wanna hand in it or not...
just don't care bout my business...can anot?
Even you are my class teacher...
who cares?
It just two days more then I will leave the darn school...

I keep marah marah her in the bus...
I'm sitting with Ayu at that time...
then just keep talking talking la...
We reach Kolej Komuniti after 20 minutes plus...like that la...
then I saw the big difference between Kolej Shahputra and Kolej Komuniti...
One is big...
Another One is small...lol...



then just listen to ceramah ceramah and ceramah....
get break into five groups...

ceramah...NO

ala...malas to write it ady...
just see the pics lol...
easier...








After going to the 5 section...